Friday 1 May 2015

Tree climbing days

Yet again I had the pleasure of testing a new pattern for Biglittle, who has just had a baby boy, yay Congratulations!
Perfect for summer adventures the tree climbing pants is a really fun, easy pattern and quick to whip up a pair during a nap time. It's also unisex so you can have twice as much fun plus there are loads of variations you can try out. I can't wait to try out a few more ideas and make them for both my little stitches. Lisa is offering a discount at the moment so do not delay use code TCP30 on etsy to receive the pattern for $4.85 USD until Sunday May 3rd! http://www.biglittle.etsy.com/










 

4 comments:

BigLittle said...

I love these floral tree climbers, just the picture I had in mind for the girls version when I created them xx

BigLittle said...

Loving the pic of the two girls, they look like partners in crime ;). Thanks for testing the pattern for me! Xxx

mrsrobinson said...

A sweet looking pattern... love the fabrics too

Josie said...

Cute pattern and gorgeous girls - A perfect post!